Sunday, August 14, 2011

The end of the road.

This is it, folks. Pull the curtain, kill the lights, the show is over. There is currently an hour or so standing between me and St. Louis. As much as I have talked about wanting to go home, this feels slightly premature. There I go with my "grass is greener" thing again. Will I ever be satisfied? The most positive thing about the summer: I have an awesome tan and my hair is blonder than it has been in years. That, and I now have a whole new set of experiences to make into exaggerated stories at cocktail parties and such down the road.

I have so much to say in my final blog, but I'm the type of person who needs to be sitting on the couch, drink in hand to really get my thoughts flowing so typing on a phone that only let's me see about 6 words at a time is not ideal for me.

For now, I will tell you that I am on my way to surprise my friends and family who didn't know that this is my last day of work. That is unless they read this before I get there, I guess. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

Peace and Homecomings,

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment